So i had my wine then i also had the dessert! CRAP!
Here are my top 5 tips for the rest of the holidays though, no matter what happened over the past week;
- Forgive Yourself and MOVE ON! You can't change what you ate or drank but you can chose going forward what you're going to put in your mouth
- Enjoy Yourself...within reason! If you know you're going to have a free-for-all New Years night, then be super clean the rest of the day leading up to that. Drink water, Have smoothie for breakfast and protein and veggies for lunch and snacks.
- Be Active; Get out and go for walks/runs, play in the snow (now that we have some) or get to the gym. You don't want to come out of the holidays and take the next 6wks to feel back to normal
- Rest and Recover; we all most likely went into the holidays super busy and super stressed, take this time to get at least 8hrs of sleep and possibly nap
- Write down some personal/business/family goals for yourself in 2016. Write down a BIG goal then a few 6 month goals and 3 months then by the end of Jan goal. When you write them down they are MUCH more likely to get done.