Thursday 19 April 2012

Killer Bootcamp yesterday!

I decided that I was going to focus on some different areas and challenges for one of my boot camp groups yesterday; we only used a kelltbell and a ball/bosu. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the workout was a VERY challenging one for my participants. If you think you can't get a good workout with what you have at home or you are currently working out at home and are so bored with what you have been doing but cannot afford more equipment; I say BRING IT ON!! Let me tell you what you can do to get the results you want with what you have.
There really is NO EXCUSE and my passion for my clients is to keep them working out even when I'm not there. I had a client tell me I need to make an app called VirtualPaula (thanks Kelly) and I think its an awesome idea! You can do it at home, in a hotel, on vacation, ANYWHERE. There is absolutely no reason for you to fall off the waggon or gain weight while you are away.

No comments:

Post a Comment