Thursday 2 August 2012

Do you realize your potential?

I have the privilege of working with a LOT of clients each week and meet new people all the time. Our clients are incredible;, they bring amazing attitudes, determination and a "can do" attitude. If you ask many of them they will probably tell you that when they are driving to the studio they may not feel like they have a "can do" attitude but by the time we get going, they are "there".
Many times when I tell a client what exercise I have planned for them, they will say "I can't do that!" or "I haven't done that in years" but when its time to grit and go....they KILL it!! I LOVE being able to show people a glimpse into their potential.
SO often we just assume we can't do things, with so many excuses as to why BUT with the right attitude and the willingness to try...YOU CAN!
Think about something you have thought about in the back of your mind and would love to do it but just pushed the thought away because you think "no, I can't do that, there is no point in trying"....and lets DO IT!
Set goals, train properly and think positively!
YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Jordan P and I have business that sells everything from clothes,makeup,and my specialty workout supplements and vitamins http://jordanpfeifer.blogspot.com/ i love your blog and love that you like to stay fit and healthy and help others do the same as well.check out my blog all the vitamins and supplements we sell are all natural.I just started my blog but the video I have linked on there should give you alot more information.Thanks so much and I hope you become a follower to me. :)

    ReplyDelete