Thursday 29 March 2012

Why Should You do Bootcamp with Performance Fittness???

My passion & focus when I am training my clients is to get them RESULTS! My feeling is, that is what they have come to me for and if I am a Fitness Professional & Successful business owner I better give them that.
Over the last 4 months Performance Fitness has expanded from one-on-one or partner training into offering 90min bootcamps, couples Bootcamps & 10 other weekly bootcamp sessions! We are truly blessed
Group workouts have been researched a lot and every time the results are the same; results are awesome, accountability is present, clients stick with the program longer & friendships are developed that last.
If you are interested please e-mail me at paula.performancefitness@gmail.com

Lunch Time: Mon/Wed/Fri -12noon-1pm, starting April 16
Evening/week-end: Tues/Thurs @ 7pm & Sat @ 8am. Starting April 10th
April 90min Bootcamp: Sat April 14th- 9:15-10:45aM $15
Couples Bootcamp: Sat April 14- 5:30-6:30pm, $30/couple
York region employee Bootcamp: Mon/Wed/Fri @ 5pm. Starting April 9

No comments:

Post a Comment