Monday 14 May 2012

Making the DREAM a REALITY!!

Performance Fitness has a new face!!

I have been dreaming of having my own Personal Training Studio for at least 7yrs now and this feels so surreal to me. I have been absolutely blessed by the outpouring of support and referrals you all have sent our way over the past 8 months. We have exploded to 4 times as much training we were doing 8 months ago as well as now having 13hrs/wk of Small Group Training or Boot Camps!!
I am so proud of how hard you work for us in the studio and the INCREDIBLE RESULTS you are seeing from that hard work.
My dream, as I have shared with some of you over the years, is to have an "Empire" as i call it, where clients come because they KNOW they will get results. A studio with a reputation for passion, education, knowledge and FUN!! Fitness is FUN but many people just haven't seen that yet...I want to teach them!
This new website feels so crazy to me, that my business warrants this AMAZING site! We will bring nothing but the best to you all and all the new clients we see in the future. Thank-you to all of you who encouraged me when I wasn't sure about going out on my own and thank-you to all of you who are proud of Performance Fitness and you have brought your family and friends to us.


Please take a look at www.performancefitnesstraining.com feedback is wanted and welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment