Tuesday, 12 March 2013
Nordic Pole Walking Group (train for 10km)
Leave Winter Behind &
Walk your way into Spring with our
NORDIC POLE WALKING GROUP!!
Join Elise Cunningham, certified Nordic pole walking instructor for an incredible workout that has tremendous benefits! By the end of your 7 week session you will able to successfully complete a 10km walk!
Benefits of Nordic Pole Walking:
· Burns 20%-46% more calories than regular walking
· Uses 90% of the muscles in your body for a highly effective full body work out
· Helps eliminate back, shoulder and neck pain
· Reduces impact on knee & hip joints
· Decreases high blood pressure
· Reduces insulin resistance (helps with diabetes)
· Improves posture, balance, stability & more!
Our Goal is to participate in the 10km Easter Seals Walk on Sunday, May 26th, 2013
Saturday, April 6th - May 18th (7 weeks)
8:00 am on Saturdays
LifeSpring Physiotherapy Clinic,
2 Orchard Hts. Blvd, Suite 36, Aurora
$105 + $64.95 for poles (+ HST)
Participants who have poles the will only be charged the instruction fee.
Please sign up in advance by contacting:
Paula Man, 905-715-2666 or