Wednesday 4 April 2012

I'm DEFINITELY Felling that run!!

I had an afternoon with no kids and no clients yesterday so i did a few errands but I then decided to put all my house hold chores aside and get out for a run! It was AWESOME! I have been trying to get my butt back in gear with my regular running so i can do another half marathon and within a year hopefully a full. For me its all about setting goals and booking the races and then I make time for it. I have many clients and members who are runners and it seems to the general consensus; book the race and you will train...talk about doing a race, you will make excuses.
So here is my plan ladies and gentleman, and you can hold me accountable; do a 10km before the end of the year, a half marathon by the spring or 2013 and a full by the end of 2013!! There, I said it so now I have to do it.
I will be starting a running group in May/June where anyone can come and run together from the studio. This will not have a fee to it, its just an accountability tool to get everyone back on track with their goals as well as myself and my training. So I'll keep you posted on the start date.

No comments:

Post a Comment