Friday 18 May 2012

Education is our 1st line of defense

I am looking to compile a list of resources for my clients of current articles, resources and information. If you have a favorite site, magazine, podcast...i would love to know. Being educated is half the battle in our health and fitness challenges. So many times I am speaking with clients about food issues, weight issues, body shaping issues and there is info I share that seems 2nd nature to me but many people just have never been told. I want to share, educate and inform people as much as possible so we can all make to best decisions for ourselves and our families.
Also, I'm taught a lot by my clients. There are MANY times when a client comes in and asks if I have read a certain book or article yet so I get to learn and be informed from you all as well. The fitness & health industry is constantly changing and its hard to know what to believe some times, so if we have some soldid, reliable sources for eachother to use we will all be better for it.
Comment below with your book, site, article for me.
Thanks
Have an awesome long week-end everyone!

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment