Sunday 6 May 2012

live your life with PASSION & PURPOSE

I am a whole-hearted believer that we all have a purpose for our lives and a reason we were put on this earth. I was challenged today by our pastor to search for that purposed and focus all we do & say towards that goal. I know some of you may not go to church but I still believe that you think/know that your life is WORTH Something....YOU are worth something.
I challenge you to take some time and just think about what you are good at, your GIFTS and if you aren't sure ask people close to you, they'll tell you. Once you find your gifts, ask yourself if you are using those as much as you possibly could? Most likely, if you LOVE your job, you are using your gifts at work.
This may seem silly to some of you but I promise you, a life with purpose is a life full of LOVE, Laughter, Focus, and Passion. You will feel fullfilled and content in knowing you are doing "what you were made to do". There is a reason you are here and we all want you to share your unique gifts :).

No comments:

Post a Comment