Warm-up- brisk walking for 5-10mins outside OR shallow squats, toes touches, shoulder circles & 30sec plank
1) Lateral squats- start with feet shoulder width apart then step one foot out to the side and sit back into your heel then push that foot back to the center, switch sides (60secs as fast as your body can with proper technique)
2) Bicycle abs- every 15sec speed up, then slow down for a total of 45-60sec. Keep elbows out from your head
3) Push Ups- there are MANY ways to do push ups to accommodate any person; wall push-ups, hands on a chair/couch, on knees or on toes- As many as you POSSIBLY can
4) Reverse Lunges- stand feet shoulder width apart then step one leg back and bend the knee to 90degrees then push forward to starting position. Alternate sides and keep chest lifted. Do this for 60sec
5) Plank- on your knees or toes. aim for 45-75sec and KEEP THE PELVIC TILT! If you cannot hold that then you are done
6) Tricep Dips- off a couch, chair or step- keep elbow tucked in and over top of your wrist, your body should be tight to the seat and only go down to 90degree bend in your elbow. Do as many as you can.
7) Mountain Climbers! Everyones favorite (NOT), but very effective. In plank position on your hands and toes, keep hips down and still as you pull one knee into your tummy then back out. Alternate legs for 45-60sec.
This workout can be done inside or outside. Enjoy and remember...NO EXCUSES!You are worth it and you CAN do this.
If you need any modifications for injuries, medical issues or pregnancy, e-mail me at email@example.com
Have a great day!